- The EcoShop located at Blenheim road is closed from
- EcoDrop Recycling Centres at all transfer stations will close
4:30pm 25th March
- The EcoDrop transfer station Styx Mill will close from 4:30pm
- The EcoDrop transfer stations at Parkhouse Road and Metro Place
in Bromley are closed to the public but available to essential and
urgent services and their commercial support partners.
- Any urgent need to dispose of general refuse will require pre
authorisation by EcoCentral.
- To apply for pre-authorisation please email email@example.com
the following details:
- Contact phone number
- Vehicle make, colour & registration
- Waste to be disposed
- Reason for urgent disposal or Essential service
- Date, time & EcoDrop Transfer station disposal is
- Once we have received your disposal request we will make every
effort to reply within 24 hours (Weekdays only).
- Only 'General Refuse' will be accepted.
- No other waste type will be accepted including, but not limited
to Greenwaste, Hardfill or Hazardous waste.
- If there is no account then payment must be by EFTPOS/Credit
No cash transactions will be accepted.
At EcoCentral, we run the three EcoDrops and operate the
Material Recovery Facility (EcoSort) on behalf of Christchurch City
Council. The EcoShop is also part of our unique business. We
receive and process a high proportion of Canterbury recycling and
waste, seeking to divert into usable resources, with a target of
minimising the residual waste to landfill.
Enjoy exploring our site.